Subject: Re: YAPE & the IFFParse.library
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 93 12:11:43 PDT

>  Well, the IFFParse.library is used to to the IFF/FTXT copies to the 2.0+
>clipboard. The reason I started to write YAPE was because my normal
>editor(TxEd+) does not support the clipboard device properly.

   Ahhhh...the clipboard! For a minute I thought you were going to put in IFF
pics in a text ed....:-)

>yes debugging is my most hated chore. It's been slowing me up for some time.

    I just got over two hurdles, and ran into another! Broke my nose! Ouch!

>   Well, most of your needs will be filled by version 1.0. the editor can
>be configured for any screen/xy size/zoom size/etc. There will be user
>configurable menus in the next version(through an AREXX port). I'm
>planning on getting the AREXX port installed as teh only objective of the
>second version.  With AREXX you could define a menu iten in place of the
>button, then implement an automatic insert at the next mouse click.
>
>Should be doable. can't promise anything untill I finally get the editor
>working, but tentatively yes, I'm interested!

    Wouldn't be interested in letting us use the source and hard code the
editor into the proggy? I really don't want to write my own...and ARexx is
nice but limited when you compare it with real E functions.  BUT, whatever
info you have on ARexx, I have a friend who needs it VERY badly  (or will
soon).

>> *-- Forget the Prime Directive - Let's kill something.
>       ^
>       | heh. kewl!

    GammaTag was going to be my first E program....still have about 6 or 7
versions which do nothing but open up a screen/window and exit....:-(

 / / /
/_/_/iZ

MODULE 'WiZkId'
PROC main()
  wizkid.inetaddress:=[email-masked]'
  wizkid.realname:='Jeffrey J Peden ]['
ENDPROC

*-- GammaTag Version 2.8 --*
*-- Hello, I am part number 3: :3:3 3: 3: 33